- Evaluating business processes, forecasting needs, identifying areas for change, and designing and implementing solutions are all part of the process.
- Conducting regular business process analyses and designing optimization techniques.
- Keeping up with the new method and IT innovations in order to simplify and modernize processes.
- Meetings and presentations are held to exchange thoughts and results.
- Collaboration with customers, technicians, and management.
- Providing junior staff with leadership, preparation, coaching, and guidance.
- Allocating capital while being cost-effective.
- Assuring the solutions meet the needs and requirements of the sector.
- User acceptance testing is a process that involves putting a product through its paces.
- Project management, creation of project plans, and performance control.
- An MBA or a bachelor’s degree in business or a related area.
- 3 years of experience in business analysis or a similar field is needed.
- Analytical and conceptual reasoning abilities are exceptional.
- The willingness to persuade stakeholders and work together with them to find solutions that are suitable.
- Technical expertise is needed.
- Excellent ability to record.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills are important.
- Creating informative reports and making presentations is a plus.
- Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook are needed.
- A proven track record of delivering on promises.
- Excellent organizational, organizing, and time management skills.
- Leading and building high-performing teams is a plus.
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱60000
Address: Bonifacio Global City