Bookkeeper / Accountant
- Prepares accurate Statement of Account for paying borrowers and update the same in the system and reflect status of the account
- Prepares & Prints list of due amortizations or maturing accounts for the following month every beginning of the month
- Prepares list of accounts Unpaid or with arrears for the day and feedbacks the same to collection personnel.
- Ensures that actual transactions during the day tally and are balanced all around before closing and leaving the OBO at the end of the business hours.
- Ensures that Loan payments are properly applied to respective subsidiary ledgers in the system.
- Ensures that loan balances (SL) tally with GL control of the Branch Accountant
- Prepares report on Collection & KPI Attainment of the OBO or Branch on a daily basis and other reports required by management
- Reports to Branch Accountant regularly for the daily transactions
- Performs other functions which management requires him to do from time to time.
1. Preferably Accountancy graduate (or Management accounting or financial management),
2. With least three (3) months experience as Bookkeeper in the Banking industry,
3. Knowledge of MS Office Programs, particularly Excel,
4. Working knowledge on financial statement preparation and its analysis,
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Ropali Plaza, Gold Loop Towers, Escriva Drive Ortigas Center, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Ropali Plaza, Gold Loop Towers, Escriva Drive Ortigas Center, San Antonio