We are looking for an experienced Back-End Developer that will utilize cutting-edge technologies to build a reliable and stable back-end core of computational logic for websites and software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Liaise with web developers, web designers, project manager, and system administrators to identify new features for the project.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, debugging, and troubleshooting applications.
- Create efficient and scalable APIs, web services, and new components to our backend systems, as well as provide test optimization.
- Write clean, well-documented and efficient code to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet the client’s needs.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements to build high-performing and scalable enterprise-grade systems.
- Handle and provide support to other existing projects to help maintain and improve the functionality of the system
- Develop high-performing back-end and server-side components that fall within the client’s budget and timeline.
- To be able to work in an agile Scrum environment that share resources and experience to get projects across the line.
- At least 3 years of related backend developing experience
- All-around experience in front end and back end development – expertise in wire-framing UI, rapid prototyping and creating pixel-perfect visual designs
- Knowledge of modern web and mobile app platform with a focus on responsive, adaptive, and fluid designs across multiple devices and screens.
- Critical attention to solving complex design challenges about the code, design, and efficiency.
- Able to work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing deadlines
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated nature and ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Availability for out-of-hours support as required