- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Performs audit procedures and conducts surprise visits (cash control and/or operations)
- Completes audit documentation, working papers and audit reports
- Evaluates/ recommends improvements to business processes and controls
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Work experience required: Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Audit, Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills, Objectivity
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Room 501, 5th Floor Richville Corporate Tower, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang-Zapote Road, Alabang