· Perform the audit fieldwork and execute the audit program steps. Major responsibilities include documentation of the results of work performed in accordance with the Company policy and Auditing Standards, preparation of working papers, assessment of accounting records and controls, communication with clients, and preparation of reports.
· Perform various accounting services for assigned clients. Major responsibilities include maintaining the books of accounts and tax compliance reporting.
· Perform assigned tasks in various business finance consultancy projects.
· Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant.
· Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft Word & Excel
· Relevant experience preferred but not required
· Willing to accept field work and travel assignments
· Highly motivated, keen to details, systematic and can work with minimal supervision
· Good interpersonal, organizational and team building skills particularly in a small office environment
· Analytical, organized and with good oral and written communication skills
· Proven ability to work in a systematic and organized manner with minimal supervision
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!