Associate Software Engineer
An Associate Software Developer coordinates with clients to develop and enhance all applications and scripts, and ensures efficient maintenance of all programming logic and code vis-à-vis with company standards. Key roles include design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Coordinate with clients and analyze all business requirements and develop information systems to ensure smooth transition to all business systems as discussed with project manager and software engineer.
- Initiates and / or participates the testing process and discusses test results with the senior developer to alter or modify current features and specifications.
- Assists the clients in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and updating the software.
- Documents all technical design and maintain various tools and applications to ensure achievement of all functional requirements.
- Design all style sheets and work flow diagrams and perform unit test and provide support to all Quality Assurance activities.
- Perform regular analysis on all process activities and collaborate with systems technical team to resolve all pertinent business processes and issues.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all hardware and software technologies.
- Supervise all business processes, prepare reports as per requirements to ensure optimal implementation of all applications in the system.
- Monitors software development process and supports the team members in all phases of the project.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate leader.
- 4year graduate IT / Computer Science related course
- Expertise with at least one of the following programming languages:
- Knowledgeable in modern HTML/CSS and PHP frameworks like Laravel or Codeigniter
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems especially MySQL and object-oriented programming.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Analytical, creative and innovative
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Leadership skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz, Cubao, Quezon City