Assistant Service Delivery Manager
- Manage Philippines based 10 person call center team in teh onboarding and implementation of Client’s business processes/projects required to be outsourced.
- Project management various projects, from marketing to sales to inventory management to accounting initiatives, etc. Accurately tracking and communicating updates on client’s workflow application, Asana.
- Researching 3rd party providers for required business services (shipping, translation, etc.) teh client may need
- Monitoring of specific goals and targets (scope, quality, budget, time) and continuous enhancements and adoption to new requirements from higher up in the chain of command
- Overall coordination of program/projects management activities
Process Definition and Enhancement
- Ensure continuous process and quality improvements
- Document workflow and operational processes
- Create and execute QA protocols of team processes
- Determine when to escalate issues to management for resolution
- Creation of weekly 10-person call center performance and project update report
- Creation of weekly self-performance and project update report
- Definition and creation of new reports from team members
- Communicate with upper management on new and current projects/initiatives
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2+ years of project management experience with demonstrable leadership ability
- Experience and understanding of the modern office and project management software
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, determine priorities
- Action-oriented attitude and independent thinking with creative problem-solving skills
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Address: 111 Paseo Building, Paseo De Roxas Street, Makati City, Philippines