Roles and Responsibilities
· The Assistant Product Manager for Construction will be responsible for handling all Pioneer and Pioneer Pro product categories sold towards
· Engages with PCI and PSBSI Sales and supports them with marketing programs and materials needed for them to be more effective in selling. Coordinates and works with Specifiers and CTS, and helps monitor their activities to maximize their effectiveness in helping create demand for Pioneer Pro products.
· Reports to Construction, IMI GPM on key milestones and critical business initiatives.
· Be able to work closely with Marketing Coordinator-Telemarketer on leads generation, monitoring/conversion tracking.
· Be able to coordinate and build good relations with Construction Industry partners.
· Makes recommendations that impact how financial resources are generated or spent.
· Gathers and analyzes data to form a clear understanding of the market (including end user, competitive and channel trends) and emerging priorities, issues, and opportunities. Regularly tracks competitors to identify factors/changes that could impact the ongoing execution and ultimate success of the Marketing Plan.
· Does regular trade checks and fieldwork with end users to able to gather and verify product, customer, or competitive data.
· Gathers insights on customers/end-users, based on research and/or customer interactions. Actively contributes to the development of marketing plans for assigned market/product area, including collection, verification, and analysis of data.
· Coordinates the execution of the brand programs and tactics within timeline and budget, including the development and production of product packaging.
· Measures and reports the impact of campaigns/ programs.
· Facilitates the alignment of marketing and sales objectives, as well as coordinates with internal and external teams the development and execution of integrated brand and/or product marketing programs, including packaging design projects, promotion activities, digital marketing, pricing promotions, and sales/demo materials.
· Develops effective new product launch plans that realize projected market opportunity.
· Performs other duties/works which may be assigned given that the relevant and necessary orientation/ or training is provided.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Graduate of Marketing, Business, or Management related course
· 3-5 years marketing experience
· Knowledge in branding, product development, promotions, research
· Sales and B2B specification related experience a plus
· Has worked with or handled third party agencies
· Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
· Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
· Presentation and interpersonal skills
· Customer-facing skills
· Commercial awareness and business acumen
· Strategic thinking and planning
· Understands numbers (numeracy skills)
· Can work with minimal supervision, has the drive and personal motivation, has a flexible approach to work, works SMART, works well under pressure, thrives in working with a team
Competent in using MS Office Applications
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱35000
Address: 731 Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!