- Proofread material prior to publication
- Assess manuscripts and create recommendations
- write minimal content (marketing/promotional) for company’s social media accounts
- liaise with writers and oversee freelance editors as required
- College graduate, preferable with a degree in Mass Communications, Multi-media or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in editing and proofreading for publishing.
- Preferably 1-3 years of working experience in related field is required. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for reading Filipino books/ebooks
- Willing and able to work within Quezon City area
- Social media-savvy, able to engage actively in all social media platforms
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱20000
Address: Unit 301 Rizalina 2 Annex Building 1677 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City