Application Support Analyst – Team Lead
- Lead and prioritize application support team’s work load
- Responsible for designing, testing and maintenance of application software codes.
- Act as technical resource for internal and external projects.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts and diagrams
- Respond quickly and efficiently to high-priority issues.
- Perform routine maintenance and support activities.
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients when required.
- Responsible for ensuring that team’s progress in completing tasks are as planned.
- Ensure documentation of incidents and problems are up to date.
- Ensure all technical and non-technical documentation are up to date
- Prepare and present team’s key performance report
- Coach and develop team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in application support lead role
- Experience with supporting Java/J2EE and Web-based technologies (web and mobile web platform)
- Must be proficient with T-SQL and SQL
- Knowledgeable in .NET Framework, Java Script/VBScript, C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET, JSP/HTML/PHP, VB6, Crystal Reports, MSSQL
- Can work independently and lead team members
- Can write application requirements and translate them into technical solution
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting application hosted and deployed with Azure a plus
- Android native, iOs-n development experience a plus
- Healthcare industry background a plus
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱85000