– Enables the server-side core functionality of highly interactive web and mobile applications by orchestrating page flow, -developing web services and performing database integration for highly interactive web and mobile applications.
– Leverages languages, protocols and tools such as Java, Ruby, Perl, HTTP, SOAP, Rest web services, Python, Bash, Git, various APIs and database technologies to design, develop and integrate applications.
– Typically has experience with a variety of platforms including CMS, eCommerce, CRM, Cloud and CDN.
Must Have skills:
– PHP Laravel framework (Laravel knowledge is a must)
– SQL Server knowledge
– PHP(core) knowledge & understanding
– HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery knowledge
– Python/Tableau report development or any equivalent reporting tool development experience
– Strong understanding of both front-end & back-end web development
– Designing & managing the website back-end including database & server integration
– Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs & adding new features
– Knowledge of Security Management in Laravel
– Ability to build, test & deploy API
– Should be well versed w/ deployment on cloud servers
– Strong in the OOPS programming concepts & MVC implementation
– Experience working w/ debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector or Firebug
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱70000
Address: Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!