The AR Specialist works as a face of GE Healthcare for the customer and acts as the liaison between customers and several departments of GEHC. They are responsible for maintaining and managing customer’s accounts and ensuring a smooth inflow of cash on past due invoices.
As a daily activity, the ARS will be required to contact the customer, send invoices, make collections calls, escalate in cases of delayed payments and help resolve dispute for their customers. They will be researching and reconciling any discrepancies related to order entry, shipment or invoicing that may result in delayed payment, non-payment, over payment or unapplied cash and credit. As an account manager, they will also be required to build an excellent rapport with the customer and maintain a healthy relationship to ensure no loss of business in the future.
• Contact customers via calls and emails. Send out invoices and request payment.
• Resolve customer complaints, disputes and research account discrepancies.
• Process Credit Card Payments. Keep check on all other payments and ensure a correction application of monies
• If debtor will not pay or is being non-cooperative, escalate, involve and communicate with all stakeholders.
• Arrange for payments to bring the account current and follow up to insure obligation is satisfied. Rationalize payment plans with customers if required.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Maintain call logs and expected payment dates. Document collections notes in Billing System
• Forecast cash collections and participate in presentations of account receivables information to multiple stakeholders.
• Recommendation of accounts for 3rd party collection. (Legal) and or reserve/write off.
• Working with Credit & Collections team on projects assigned to improve processes to better service Internal business units.
• Ensure compliance with all prevailing policies and procedures (which includes AML and KYC policies)
• Supporting the Cash Application function to allocate receipts to customer accounts
• Liaise regularly with client groups at various GE Businesses to troubleshoot any issues
• Attend to ad-hoc job related tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Good Customer handling skills
• Ability to navigate between multiple screens
• Efficiency in multi-tasking
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: #TAG CAREER HUB, G/F iHub1 Bldg., Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Avenue, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!