About DFO Global Performance
DFO Global Performance is a rapidly expanding digital marketing company that is responsible for some of the most successful and innovative media and e-commerce campaigns to be launched on the Internet. We are expert marketers who can complete the impossible when it comes to high volume global digital sales. We’ve doubled our growth in the past year and are looking to go even further with amazing people like yourself!
DFO is a global agency, with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, New York, The Hague, New York, Manila, Miami, Hong Kong and San Diego.
We are currently seeking an Affiliate Manager with great people skills, excellent technical capabilities and a basic knowledge of affiliate marketing tools and strategies.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally well organized, have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit matched with a desire to excel in a dynamic and rewarding industry. If you are a top-performing team player looking for a great opportunity then make this your next career move!
The Affiliate Manager will aggressively seek out new affiliate relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. You’ll be managing affiliates on a day to day basis, as a problem solver and growing our business. This is not a 9-5 job, if you like to work hard and play hard, this is your job.
The Affiliate Manager must thrive in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment. Our Affiliate Managers represent the front lines of acquiring affiliate distribution. He/she should be self-motivated, excel at relationship building, and analyzing marketing campaigns. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue goals through recommendations and implementation of best practices around online mktg. programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
- Optimize publishers and provide technical assistance when needed
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the performance marketing industry, relevant products, and relevant markets
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry trade shows and conferences
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary will be commensurate with experience and ability, with a highly competitive commission structure.
Why work at DFO Global Performance Commerce?
- Exciting and diverse team, spread all around the world!
- Fast-growing ecommerce powerhouse; over 2x growth in 2018 alone
- Early technological adopters
- Casual work environment
- Reputation in the advertising space for being professional, innovative, and disruptive
- Flexible hours
- Experience in sales or marketing field a plus (0-3 years experience)
- Basic understanding of performance marketing industry, terminology, and media channels
- Basic knowledge of tracking systems and HTML, e.g. pixels, tokens, etc. a plus
- Experience in the advertiser and/or affiliate management/client services for a performance-marketing company or advertising network is a plus
- Confidence and ability to prospect and sell/cold-call affiliates and/or advertisers
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple accounts/relationships/tasks concurrently
- Must be able to think creatively “on your feet” and drive deals to successful completion with a consultative approach
- Positive, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability, and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve in the internet industry
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), second or third language proficiency a definite plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with external clients and affiliates
- Ability to manage a tight workflow and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word