• Employee logistics management.
• Administers the company’s inventory of office supplies and cleaning supplies.
• Ensures adequacy of equipment, furniture and lockers for use by individual representatives.
• Prepares consumption report of office supplies per department on a monthly basis.
• Prepares report on pending office supplies requisition with appropriate cost.
• Monitoring of office housekeeping and maintenance.
• Ensures cleanliness and safety of the entire premises of the company.
• Ensures that fire extinguishers are regularly filled.
• Office equipment and furnishings procurement and maintenance.
• Assists accounting and IT representatives in the conduct of the annual count of fixed assets.
• Performs regular inspection of furniture and fixtures, bulbs and lightings, electrical outlets, and rest room fixtures to ascertain that these are in good working condition.
• Accomplishes purchase order based on department’s requisitions by performing effective canvassing procedures for the most cost-efficient purchases in favor of the company
• Assists in the implementation of existing company procedures requiring Admin‘s involvement.
• Implements effective scheduling of utility personnel to support the Operations team.
• Receives and accounts for the completeness of all incoming deliveries of office and computer equipment, furniture and fixtures, carpentry and construction materials and other fixed asset items which are paid for by the company.
• Ensures that fixed assets taken out of company premises are covered with a “Gate Pass” document.
• Spearheads annual inventory count of the company’s computers, peripherals, furniture and fixtures in coordination with Finance and IT departments
• Executes travel reservations including hotels or Airbnb accommodation, rental cars, shuttle service arrangements and flights for traveling employees and clients.
• Administer travel authorizations, travel advance requests and travel expense reports including reviewing, ensuring authorized approval and processing of payments as per the company guidelines.
• Coordinate and complete employees’ Visa application and gather all required documents for processing.
• Provide timely and accurate logistical support for organizing client visits, trainings and onsite or offsite events.
• Acts as the Supervisor of custodian/messenger and monitors the performance of the assigned security guards.
• Identifies reliable vendors or suppliers of quality materials or supplies, and sits down with them in order to determine product availability, including negotiation of prices and terms to reduce operating cost,
• Prepares and maintains supplier database and monitor changes in prices of the materials and supplies
• Issues “Purchase Order” for selected vendors,
• Coordinates with Finance Manager if requested items are budgeted or not,
• Coordinates with suppliers regarding product warranty for repair, unit replacement, and change item replacements,
• Maintains records of materials ordered and received through purchase order form, gate pass and receiving report form.
• Prepares weekly monitoring report regarding status of each requisition,
• Shall be responsible in bidding process to obtain a full and open competition on all purchases,
• Supervises the inspection of all supplies, services and equipment purchased to ensure quality and specifications conformance.
• Facility maintenance administration to ensure maximum availability and optimum performance of building, sanitary, mechanical, & electrical system/equipment.
• Coordinate building inspections, reactive repair, proactive maintenance and business- specific project work.
• Manage the delivery of building fit outs, relocations and building works to ensure design specifications, budgets and outcomes are met.
• Manage the fixed assets life cycle effectively and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements and risk management processes.
• Manage all contractors, suppliers and service providers in accordance with agreed SLAs, including: contract management plan, invoice compliance, site inductions, job planning and quality control of repair and maintenance activities.
• Ensure all facilities operations works are conducted in accordance with all Health & Safety, Risk & Compliance and Commercial and Contract Management frameworks as well as relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes.
• Maintain positive relationship with building administration for the management of building provided services like lift maintenance, generator set maintenance, landscaping, exterior building maintenance, fire alarm system management, pest control maintenance, waste management, air conditioning management, and any other related matters.
• Carry out other duties as assigned
· Must be a Bachelor’s Degree Holder
· Candidate must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in facilities operations management, property or asset management, or a similar role is mandatory.
· Experience in supplier/contractor management.
· Good understanding of Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
· Preferably obtained a certificate on DOLE Training Programs such as BOSH
· Good in written and communications
· Proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Knowledgeable in Project Management
· Knowledgeable in PEZA-governed entities
· Ability to prioritize and deliver assigned tasks
· Ability to deal / interact with personnel at different levels
· Amendable to work in Alabang
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱35000
Address: Unit B 9th floor Aeon building, Northgate Alabang
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!