- Provides support to executive and managers in variety of settings.
- Types and distributes correspondences, makes travel arrangement and maintain files.
- In-charge of purchasing requirements and anticipating needed supplies of the company
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, and office layout.
- Conduct office safety training.
- Assist the HR Officer in recruitment requirements.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Responsible in supervising the activities of the Communication Department.
- Maintain calendar for boardroom meetings.
- Establishing personal networks.
- Checks deliveries and pick-up schedules of messengers/janitor.
– Graduate of BS Psychology/BS Human Resources Management/BS Office Management
– Preferably Female
– With at least 6 months to 1 year of related experience is a plus (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written
– Detail and result-oriented; Highly-Organized
– Hardworking, responsible and a team player
– Able to handle confidential information with professionalism
– Available to start immediately
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: MTE Building 2735 Zenaida St, Poblacion, Makati