- To supervise every aspect of the company’s accounting function
- Must have background in Financial Reporting, Regulatory and Tax Compliance
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Responsible in reviewing balance sheets, general ledger accounts and income statement schedules
- To assist BIR Examiners and external auditors
- Reviews cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers
- Responsible in handling Tax compliance, tax returns preparation and various government regulatory requirements
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Should have strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant ( CPA )
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱40000
Address: 6th flr. 112 Sol Building Amorsolo Street