- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemption, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, deductions, leave credits.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Knowledgeable in General Accounting/Payroll
- Computer Literate
- With Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: #159 Kamias Road Ext. Kamias QC