· Assist in preparation of financial reports
· Handles Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting
· Bank Reconciliation
· Update the cash position report by recording all requests for payment
· Weekly monitoring of checks prepared, and identifying every unreleased check
· Daily checking of bank accounts (deposits, cleared checks, debit and credit memos, bank charges.
· Analyze financial transactions to determine accuracy, completeness and conformance to established policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting standards.
· Prepare and maintain accounting schedules (filing, retention, compilation and updating).
· Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and ensuring that reported items are quickly resolved
· Have enough knowledge on withholding taxes, VAT and other tax related codes and transaction codes necessary to process the invoice correctly or respond to vendor inquiries
· Supporting closing activities including but not limited to processing manual journal entries, providing analysis and commentaries to account movements and variations, requesting for supplementary information, supporting any other accounting and reporting activity related to the closing period
· Assist in preparation of detailed cash flows.
· Other activities relevant to general accounting
· Graduate of Accountancy, Finance or any business-related course.
· With at least 2 years supervisory experience, handling Accounting Team.
· With strong background in taxation and exposure in handling financial accounting, management accounting and cost accounting.
· Strong leadership personality, trustworthy and can maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Experience specializing in Finance—General and Cost Accounting.
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Amenable to work in Caloocan City
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 299 D.Tuazon St., Brgy. San Jose, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!