This is an exciting, home-based opportunity for an Accounting Manager to manage a global, home based accounting team as the business expands worldwide. The global team will have multiple functions, those being: responsibility for the USA GAAP books, performing the majority of underlying transaction processing and posting. Additionally, this team will be responsible for local accounting, finance and tax compliance, reporting and regulatory issues. As the company expands into other countries, it is envisaged that this global team will scale with qualified staffing to oversee the Accounting books, reporting and Finance for those countries, thereby becoming a truly global Accounting and Finance central hub for Support.com. The ideal candidate will possess proven accounting managerial experience, a strong working knowledge of US GAAP and be process oriented to comply with US SOX requirements.
The Accounting Manager will report to the US based Senior Accounting Manager, and must be willing to work substantially US business hours (Pacific time).
· In supporting the Senior Accounting Manager, this position initially, will directly manage a team of accountants, an Accounts Payable Accountant and a Revenue Specialist.
· This position will manage accounting processes:
· Strategic management of the International Accounting team
· As a needed, recruit and build the international accounting team
· Assist with quarterly and year-end close/audit cycles, as directed by the Senior Accounting Manager, including providing necessary and relevant information and data.
· On a monthly basis, working with the Senior Accounting Manager , assist FP&A and department management with investigating monthly variances between actual/budgeted/ forecasted results
· Update the Accounting Policies, process/desk instructions and ensure compliance with established internal controls
· Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and systems, with a view towards scalable growth to meet anticipated demands
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Experience & Skills
· College degree in accounting or equivalent work experience; CPA required
· Strong, working knowledge of US GAAP
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience, preferably in mid-to-large US public company environment, as an Accounting Manager or rapidly rising Accounting leader that is ready for the next level,
· Working knowledge of NetSuite or similar ERP application
· Experience in working with external audit firms and managing quarterly deadlines
· Proficient with MS Office
· Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
· Flexibility and willingness to pitch in with assorted tasks as they arise
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Hands on management approach as necessary, and performing as part of the team
· Ability to prioritize work and focus on meeting team deadlines in a dynamic environment
· Amenable to work US hours – night shift
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!