Accounting Manager (Cebu- based)
As Golden Topper continues to grow, we are looking for a lot of great talents from different walks of life who can bring their individualities and creativity to strive excellence, attain rewards and achieve their full potentials with us.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting Managing and overseeing daily operations of Accounting Department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce Financial Statements
- Interprets Financial statements and reports
- Oversees and manages payable function
- Improves systems and procedures and initiates corrective actions
- Achieves Accounting operational goals by preparing and completing action plans
- Validates and monitors monthly revenue and cost recognition
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded promptly and accurately according the Philippine Accounting Standards
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenues and expenses
- Checks GL and SL reconciliation
- Checks month end closing entries and supporting schedules (intercompany, bank recon, etc)
- Capital Assets reconciliations and monitor capital infusions
- Able to make budget/forecast, and participates in strategic planning
- Safeguards Company assets and monitor movements
- Monitors and validates project cost and its variance versus budget
- Ensure implementation of internal controls and procedures as required by the Company
- Has knowledge of tax compliance and other Government reportorial requirements
- Communicate, Coordinate, and Collaborate with other departments by researching, establishing and implementing Accounting policies and procedures, applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- Assigns projects and directs staffs to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Able to mentor Staffs and evaluates performance
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
For more information about Golden Topper, visit www.goldentopper.com or follow https://www.facebook.com/Golden-Topper-HR-108181723997359/.
Experience growth with Golden Topper.
Position Summary and Qualification:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, and monitoring, and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Must have at least 3 to 4 years related experience
- Experience in Real Estate is an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and Experience in Accounting Software
- Preferably with experience working on group of companies
- With knowledge in Joint Venture (incorporated or unincorporated) compliance and accounting
- Has experienced in recording Revenue and cost recognition for real estate financials
- Has knowledge of tax compliance and other Government reportorial requirements.
- Willing to work onsite
Salary: ₱55000 - ₱60000
Address: 38 Gorordo Ave., Cebu city