1. Regular checking of platform updates.
2. Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
3. Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable/payable (order amounts, discount rates, etc.)
4. Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure the accuracy of the final bill
5. Issue statements of accounts periodically to clients through emails.
6. Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments, etc.) and check for credibility
7. Send reminders for payments and contact clients when assigned
8. Update accounting records with new payments, balances, client information, etc.
9. Answer queries and handle complaints from clients regarding bills.
1. At least 1-year experience in Accounts Receivable is required.
2. At least 1-year experience in Client Management is required.
3. Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP); SAP Environment experience is a plus
4. Efficient and excellent analytical ability
** Must be willing to work in Quezon Avenue, Quezon City nearest landmark Mcdonald’s Banawe
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱20000
Address: 2nd Floor Bookman Building Brgy. Lourdes, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!