One of the leading providers of Lubrication Solutions to Industry is in need of an ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATES.
The successful candidate will receive above minimum salary per month. He / She shall also receive benefits such as paid SL / VL, Health Insurance, Rice Allowance, 14th month incentive, among others.
The duties and responsibilities of Accounting Associates are:
- Account analysis, bank reconciliation and participation in physical inventories
- Reconciles physical inventory vs. QuickBooks and BIR 2307 against monthly and quarterly sales
- Prepares journal entries, fixed assets lapsing and amortization schedule
- Recording of foreign telegraphic payments
- Monitoring and filing of BIR 2307
- Preparation of Account Payable Voucher
- Encoding of Account Payable Voucher – Receiving Report in QuickBooks
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience at Accounting and Finance Department is preferred.
- Knowledge in using of any accounting software such as QuickBooks and SAP is advantage.
- Highly motivated, articulate, analytic, keen on details and trustworthy.
- Willing to be assign in PASIG CITY
- Can start ASAP
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000