WE ARE LOOKING FOR CEBU-BASED ACCOUNTANTS AND BOOKKEEPERS WITH AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE (AT LEAST 1 YEAR).
Join our growing company, support our Australian clients and their businesses grow!
About the Role:
We are looking for CEBU-BASED AU Bookkeepers/Accountants who will provide support to the client by managing daily accounting tasks. The successful candidate will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and bank reconciliations
- Balance inter-entity loans
- Prepare files for BAS and other Financial Statements to be lodged by the accountant
- Support general office administration, with room to grow into the financial planning profession
- Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; analyzing and reconciling accounts payable; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals, and oversee all day-to-day financial transactions
- Assess data to ensure that proper accounting practices have been followed
- Assist with or conduct fixed asset audits as necessary
- Reconciling company bank accounts, balancing financial records, and preparing monthly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing and all other reports
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
What’s in it for you?
- Dayshift schedule with weekends off
- HMO Day 1 + 3 dependents. for free
- Competitive Package and benefits
- 2-week Christmas Break and Annual Leaves
- Full-time position with Gov’t. Benefits (SSS, Philhealth, etc.)
- Stable Internet Connection (at least 10 Mbps)
- Laptop or PC w/ Webcam (Online Recruitment Process)
- Cebu residents only
- Must have strong technical accounting skills, and an accounting degree. CPA certification is highly desired.
- Must have at least 1-year experience in Australian Accounting/Bookkeeping
- At least 1-year experience in XERO Accounting Software
- Must be adept in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient time management skills
- Must be open to growth and training in the Financial Planning field
- Able to work independently and take on responsibility in a role with minimal supervision
About VA Platinum:
We are not your average Virtual Assistant provider in the Philippines. Everything we do focuses on being extraordinary. From our superstar staff to our business coaching services, our culture, and impressive systems. Visit our website at www.vaplatinum.com.au.
Other Cebu-Based Career Opportunities:
- Financial Planning VAs
- Mortgage Broking VAs
- Executive Assistants
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Social Media Managers
- Team Leaders
- LinkedIn Specialists
- Customer Service / IT Help Desk Representatives
- Paraplanners (anywhere in the PH)
- Mortgage Parabrokers (anywhere in the PH)
Want to know more? Check out our open positions here: