· Maintains original books of accounts and prepares financial reports.
· Analyzes financial statement items with material changes/movements from comparative figures and/or from budgeted figures, and prepares summarized reports.
· Analyzes Statement of Charges and Credits from various affiliated companies prior to preparation of inter-company reconciliation of balances.
· Ensures proper charges/credits to balance sheet/income accounts.
· Maintains an orderly record of company fixed assets, investments, receivables, deposits, payables and others.
· Prepares monthly statement of charges and credits to affiliated companies.
· Ensures timely payment of municipal taxes, contractors tax, expanded withholding tax, percentage tax and other taxes due to the government.
· Prepares quarterly Income Tax Return and pay taxes due thereon if any.
· Analyzes bank statements and prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements.
· Codes cash receipts/disbursement transactions and monitors the generation of Cash Journal.
· Prepares weekly/monthly actual cash receipts and disbursements.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
· Bachelor’s Degree holder in Accountancy, Financial Management or any related course
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
· Exposure in general accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, analysis, reportorial and records management.
· At least 2-3 years’ experience as Accountant
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: 299 D.Tuazon St., Brgy. San Jose, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!