Accountant: Develops, implements and/or maintains one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, etc. Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations. Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements. Monitors and develops monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects. Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions. May prepare federal, state and local reports and tax returns. May assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue, in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy. May generate revenue reports for internal and/or external use. May interpret reports and records for managers/stakeholders. May be involved in reviewing, tracking and maintaining billing information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other accounting regulations
- Scan and process received supplier invoices onto the AP ledgers within the Oracle system
- Matching invoices received to Purchase Orders, and assisting the Procurement team with the enforcement of the Mavenir purchase order policy
- Produce payment files and submitting remittances to vendors after proper internal approval has been obtained
- Assist in maintaining and reconciling the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Completion of monthly key supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensure that all debit balances are understood and cleared on a timely basis
- Matching of payments to outstanding invoices on the supplier AP accounts
- Assist employees and external suppliers with any queries or concerns regarding purchase invoices and payments
- Produce ad hoc reports and key metrics for review by management
- Ensure all GL entries are supportable with back up and clear audit trail of adjustments
- Ensure all transactions are properly recorded in the books of the entities ensuring completeness of all transactions
- Preparation of the financial accounts for all subsidiaries. This will include the processing of all journals and the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all entities in the Group.
- Assist in the preparation of sections of the Annual Report and statutory accounts for statutory entities
- Interaction with the external auditors on both the Group and company audits to ensure they are provided with appropriate records and explanations to efficiently conduct their audit.
- Maintenance of the chart of accounts, the key accounting policies of the group, the key accounting controls, and performance of those controls and reconciliations
- Provide support for payments processing as and when required
- Provide support for external audit and local statutory requirements
- Knowledge in Philippine taxation , filings, and payments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam preferred but not required), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office.
- Detail orientated with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in an evolving environment.
- Good with numbers, reconciliations and able to deal with a large volume of data
- Strong communication skills verbal and written and ability to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000
Address: 10F Ayala Life FGU Building 6811 Ayala Avenue , Makati City