The Account Manager will serve as the primary business liaison for assigned accounts, playing a key role in ensuring account satisfaction, retention, and creation of new up-selling opportunities while mitigating attrition. This is an integral role in building and enhancing our current customer relationships by monitoring overall account health and increasing the overall customer Annual Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) and lifespan.
- Manage a portfolio of defined accounts to maximize the customer’s satisfaction with and use of our platform and solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned vertical market(s) including market needs and requirements for business applications, pain points, and analysis of competitors within the industry.
- Develop relationships with all account Authors to understand their application development needs, priorities, and challenges.
- Identify and understand the uses of our platform within the customer’s organization to develop new use cases and opportunities to retain and expand existing business relationships.
- Assess overall account heath through proactive check-ins and measuring key performance indicators for assigned customers, while tracking customer communication and required actions on our CRM.
- Develop and execute account salvage plans for at-risk customers.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services to drive continued satisfaction, retention, and additional revenues from increased user adoption and usage expansion.
- Recommend and propose different service plans and upgrades, including additional service add-on features as appropriate.
- Respond to inbound client requests regarding their account, including billing, services, product features, etc.
- Propose and create leads for possible case studies, show cases, and customer references.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction and needs and serve as a customer advocate with internal teams for future product improvements and feature requests.
- Maintain broad and in depth knowledge of the product, product features, and pricing plans.
Join Us Now and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based commissions
- Company-provided equipment
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- MO coverage (medical and dental) for you and a dependent
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) in Business or in a related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in an account management or sales role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a SaaS or PaaS environment or working with websites, databases, and/or web application tools, preferred.
- Clear and effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter in a clear and understandable manner.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to build listen and empathize with others, convey confidence, and build trust and loyalty.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, assess, and meet needs of internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to negotiate with business owners and decision makers of all levels of the organization.
- High level of self-initiative with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Superior organization, follow-up, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with CRM software.
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships which meet company core values.
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱60000