• Provide 25-minute English lessons to Japanese students via Skype/Zoom (depending on the account assigned).
• Be online at least 30 minutes before the work shift.
• Maintain a good attendance and performance record.
• Post lesson memos and submit sound files on time for every class conducted (for evaluation of students’ performance, provide appropriate recommendations, and monitor their progress)
• Attend training/coaching as needed.
• Must have your own laptop/desktop computer
• Has own wired internet connection (LAN) with a speed of at least 3 MBPS (Unlimited; for with Data capacity, minimum of 100 GB)
• A clear webcam and a headset with an external microphone (mobile earphones are not allowed)
• A good working environment conducive to online classes (no background noises and has good lighting, etc.)
Full-time: Flexible Schedule (At least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, the weekend is optional)
Part-time: Flexible Schedule (At least 4 hours a day, 5 days a week including weekends)
• Monthly Incentives
• Earn up to P30,000 a month
• Get classes through either assigning or booking system with our major schools
• Choose your teaching schedule any time between 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM Philippine time.
• The company will provide teaching materials.
• Receive monthly performance-based incentives (Highest number of classes based on the target).
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱20000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!