Job Description / Requirements
A Bachelor degree along with 7 years or more relevant experience with demonstrated technical skills described below.
• Team lead 3+ years
• Experienced in Architecting, Designing, Developing, and Consuming:
o Windows Applications
o Web applications (Web Forms and MVC)
o Web Services
o Using the .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0 and Object Oriented Practices
• Knowledgeable in use of various design patterns such as: CRUD, Observer, Decorater, Template method, etc.
• Expert in the development of digital solutions (consumer websites, web applications, mobile sites etc.)
• Requirements analysis and technical specification creation
• Application performance analysis and trouble-shooting
• Application security (specifically web based and at-rest data)
• Expert knowledge of:
o CSS techniques
(jQuery and other frameworks)
• Has worked with multiple.Net based Content Management Systems such as (certifications in SiteCore is a plus):
o Sitecore **
o Umbraco *
o Ektron – recommended
o Kentico– recommended
• Has worked with eCommerce systems
• Database: SQL Server 2005 – 2014
• Microsoft 70-305 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET or other relevant certification is mandatory.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for compliance of digital projects to K-C development standards and build the capabilities of the team members in the team.
• Evaluate latest tools and technologies relevant to the team and prepare proposal / evaluation report to management
• Participate / lead in the technical discussion of teams initiatives and ensure availability of right tools and technologies for the team.
• Audit the development work and ensure the compliance to the framework and K-C development standard
• Perform technical review of the website, document and report the findings as per the SLE
• Develop re-usable codes, templates framework etc., document, and training and enforce the usage within the team.
• Manage software / tools used within the team
• Create technical specifications and proof of concepts for new code initiatives
• Proactively share technical learning’s with peers and Digital Services team members
How to Apply
Interested applicant may send Updated Resume to email@example.com or you may reach me thru my personal line. +639268333180