|Date Posted:||August 15, 2011|
|Category:||Journalist, Editors, Writers & Transcriptions|
|Job Title:||Toy company is looking for a Writer and Virtual Assistant|
|Share this job:|
Job Description & Requirements
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our company – an online toy webshop – has a fantastic job opportunity available for a Article Writer / Vitual Assistent that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We’re looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team. And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a highspeed Internet connection.
We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We’re really looking for that special person that could become a ‘superstar’ on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our toy company.
Here’s just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet connection.
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Gmail chat.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained other skills.
- Can work half-time (20-30 hours per week)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
1) Write articles about toy, children, education, play, learning, school, parents ect. But it’s not so hard; We provide you with articles that you have to rewrite. We need 30 articles every month.
2) Write creative and fun product descriptions. You write directly to the parents hearts. Maybe you are a parent yourself?
3) Knowlede about image research and editing. For each article you have to find an image. We show you where to find them.
4) Knowledge about keywords, meta tags ect. for use in our Magento webshop. You have to enter these in the webshop. It’s easy and we will teach you.
Our webshop is non-english – but don’t worry – you do the job in English (writing articles ect.) and we do the translation. All communication between our company and you are in English.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, please do the following…
Hit the reply and let me know why you think you’d be great for this job.
Please show some articles you have written.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached and what schedule you would prefer to work from home when you won’t be distracted.
How to Apply
Send email to email@example.com