|Date Posted:||March 19, 2013|
|Category:||Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant & Fast-Food|
|Job Title:||Urgent Hiring: HR ASSISTANT|
|Work Location:||Diversion Road, Brgy. Domoit, Lucena City|
|Hiring Company:||Queen Margarette Hotel|
|Share this job:|
Job Description & Requirements
- Responsible in Data recording/encoding for HRISystem of Employee Information
- Timekeeping Assistance:
- New employee orientation and registration at Biometric system
- Company-wide committee facilitation and participation on activities and events
- Contract preparation
- Update HR Bulletin board for any announcements at 19th floor office
- Maintaining HR Office supplies and HR forms (monitoring, request, inventory)
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Assisting with the day-today efficient operation of the HR office
- Collating filed Leaves, Overtime, Night Differential and Offset forms
- Review/Checking of the above filed forms if information are complete (Signatures, date) before submitting to Timekeepers
- Portal Timekeeping responsibilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Psychology or equivalent.
- With at least 6 months experience in all facets of Human Resources.
- Experience in Recruitment, Compensation, Benefit, Employee Relation, Organizational Development & Training is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Excellent communication, written & interpersonal skills
- Must possess the following qualities: Trustworthy, team player, result-oriented, hardworking, keen on details, systematic and organized.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon Province.
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to adeliza_hr [at] queenmargarettehotel [dot] com.
How to Apply
For interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.