Job Description & Requirements
- Development of a website similar to Pinterest.com via an open source, PHP-based clone with advanced levels of customization.
- Resolution of open bugs and tickets.
- Liaison with Project Manager to ensure requirements are understood.
- Creation of User and Software documentation post-launch.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Add this job to your list
- At least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Proficient in PHP
- Experience in any PHP Frameworks such as Zend, Symfony, Code Ignitera plus
- Experience implementing standards based websites built for accessibility, SEO and interactivity a plus
- Experience integrating with a variety of CMS solutions (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc) a plus
- Working experience of more than 1 year in the related field would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work autonomously within tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their resume thru firstname.lastname@example.org