|Date Posted:||September 28, 2012|
|Job Title:||PATTERN MAKER / CUTTER / SEWER|
|Work Location:||2554 Alejo Aquino St. Cor. Don Pedro Vito Cruz, Manila|
|Hiring Company:||LGR ATHLETIC WEARS, INC.|
LGR ATHLETIC WEARS, INC.
LGR athletic wears Inc. was established in the year 1988 by Sonia Del Rosario Cruz. The company specializes in making and designing all kinds of lifestyle sports and leisure consumer products at reasonable price to their customers with strict timely delivery schedules. LGR is dedicated to quality and attention to detail. These key success factors have steered the company for 24 years and helping them to survive and thrive in the highly competitive apparel industry. LGR provide and supply for majority of the participants on all events in the UAAP, NCAA, PAVA, PRISAA, STRAA, CAVRAA, PBA, PFF and also majority of the Philippine National Leagues.
PATTERN MAKER / CUTTER / SEWER
(National Capital Region)
- Prepares and cuts fabric according to standardized work instructions.
- Responsible for developing clothing patterns required for sampling.
- Maintains flexibility to meet team, department, and plant goals.
- Commits to meeting overtime requirements.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested.
- Have excellent sewing skills.
- May rotate through the department work stations based on business need.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience as pattern maker / cutter / sewing in sportswear apparel.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manila.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR WALK IN APPLICANTS: Go to 2554 Alejo Aquino St. Cor. Don Pedro Vito Cruz, Manila
Look for Ms. Warlyn Patao
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY- SATURDAY (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)Add this job to your list
Preferred: Walk-in applicants (Bring valid ID and Resume)
AVOIDING JOB SCAM
Store a list of your favourite job ads from this site into your browser!
You will conveniently find this list again next time you visit PinoyJobs.ph.