|Date Posted:||June 27, 2011|
|Job Title:||Online English Teacher- (home-based)|
|Hiring Company:||English Tea Online Learning Center|
We are one of the most reputable Online English Schools in Japan involved in providing English language education to students in the medical industry, scientific community, business and management circle and other major industries.
We are looking for highly competent English teachers to join our growing team. If you think you have what it takes, please send us your application.
A. Salary: On a per class basis
- Part-time positions
- 23 to 35 years old only
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Education/Teaching/Training/ ESL or equivalent/experience
- Preferably can teach TOEFL, IELTS and TOEIC
- At least 6 MONTHS of ONLINE teaching experience required
- Must have excellent English communication skills (without a local/regional accent)
- Must be patient, tactful and culturally sensitive
- Computer proficient
- Punctual, with a high sense of responsibility
- Must have a reliable Personal Computer/Laptop with webcam and headset and located in a quiet environment
- Must have a stable internet Broadband/DSL connection
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO (firstname.lastname@example.org) englishtea101 (at) gmail (dot) com with the following:
- ESL Certifications
-1 minute Audio recording (self intro and why you want to teach English)
Qualified applicants will be notified regarding interview schedule through email.
Interviews are done through Skype. Please make sure your PC, WEBCAM and MIC are properly working.
• Company Name: English Tea
• Position Type: Part-time
• Desired Experience: 6 mos- 1yr
• Salary Range: 200- 300 php Hourly
5am-11am =Mon to Fri (and wk/ends)
6pm-11pm=Mon to Fri (and wk/ends) **priorityAdd this job to your list
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TOÂ email@example.com
AVOIDING JOB SCAM
Store a list of your favourite job ads from this site into your browser!
You will conveniently find this list again next time you visit PinoyJobs.ph.