|Date Posted:||March 10, 2014|
|Job Title:||Business Risk Protection Specialist|
|Work Location:||Makati City|
|Hiring Company:||Company Confidential|
|Share this job:|
Job Description & Requirements
Responsible for providing leadership and direction in the implementation of security interventions in accordance with the overall protection strategy; working collaboratively with the Operations Group, he/she shall develop plans and ensure alignment, appropriateness and timely conduct of the security program initiatives in accordance with its client’s policies, program guidance and requirements and in line with the international business protection standards.
Specific responsibilities include building and maintaining strategic partnerships with clients, government security support forces, and key stakeholders; assess and existing protection measures and recommend mitigation strategies to address implementation gaps and issues; conduct investigation support on matters in relation to the operations of the client; provide insights on trending issues and how it will be affecting the business activities as well as the assets of the clients; and represent the company in client coordination meetings; and other engagements with the clients.
1. College degree in security, research, industrial engineering, business management, military science, criminology, social sciences or other related field
2. Male/Female 25 – 35 years old
3. With knowledge and experience in research, writing, analysis, project management, policy planning and procedures design
4. A minimum of 3 years related work experience in any of the following fields: Occupational Health and Safety, Security Operations, Risk Management, IT & Network Security, Supply Chain Security, Training and Development, Emergency Response, Executive Protection Management
5. Professional Certification and Training is preferred
Good oral and written communication skills
Analytical and detail oriented
Can effectively manage pressure
Opportunity to travel abroad for career development is awaiting qualified candidates.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals must send application letter, resume, and other credentials to: email@example.com