|Job Title:||URGENT HIRING – Business Development Officer|
|Hiring Company:||New San Jose Builders, Inc.|
|Date Posted:||November 22, 2013|
|Work Location:||Quezon City|
|Category:||Managerial, Supervisory, Management & Business|
|Share this job:|
Job Description & Requirements
With its headquarters in Quezon City, New San Jose Builders, Inc. has strived to provide quality lifestyle choices for the discerning taste of the modern Filipino since 1986. New San Jose Builders, Inc. brings an innovative approach to real estate development by offering a wide array of choices and methods in owning quality homes in various locations.
New San Jose Builders, Inc. has a credibility track record spanning 27 years of quality and pioneering projects that focused on making every Filipino’s dream of owning a home come true. Its top managers are esteemed authorities in their respective fields of architecture, interior design, marketing, sales, engineering and construction.
It focuses on building trust by developing quality projects that meet the lifestyle needs of the modern Filipino. By presenting an array of high-calibre projects, New San Jose Builders, Inc. is able to help the Filipino people by giving them options as to where to live and in what kind of community. It strives to continue to set a new paradigm in real estate development by constantly pioneering innovative approaches in developing sustainable projects through continuous improvement.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, or any related business courses (Finance, Accountancy, Economics, and etc.) from any reputable school; Post graduate studies is an advantage, but not required.
• Atleast 2 years of work related experience specializing Property / Real Estate, Land Acquisition, or equivalent.
• With an extensive exposure in marketing research and feasibility study.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
• Female; not more than 30 years old; with pleasing personality.
• Atleast 5’3” in height
• Willing to be assigned in Timog, Quezon City or Manila area
• Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
Interested applicants may apply personally on the
TASI Building, 99 Timog Ave., Diliman, Q.C.
every Monday – Friday at 9:00 am onwards.
Please look for Mr. Don
You may send also your resume thru email:
cavalierafal [at] gmail [dot] com
Contact nos: 0942-819-2489 / 990-3421
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply personally on the TASI Building, 99 Timog Ave., Diliman, Q.C. every Monday - Friday at 9:00 am onwards. Please look for Mr. Don You may send also your resume thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact nos: 0942-819-2489 / 990-3421